Sunday, February 8, 2009

AM I READY???

It has been sometime since my last blog,been sick for a while probably due to the present situation I am into,My mind are full of thoughts starting to explode but I kept on reminding myself be calm and be patient,keep still.
"Be ready,time to go to school",I remember Mama telling us on our first day of school,with our bags pack with our 'baon'(food),Be ready for an exam said our teachers after a long day of reviewing and memorizing those topics,you found out that classes are suspended,the teacher is absent,etc.How about being ready for your first dance, first kiss and LOVE. So who's the guy!!!(wait till my next post).We tend to set our lives planning and enjoying our present moment,seems natural to me but during my stay here at the hospital a lot of things had happened.DEATH,ARE WE READY FOR THIS???? SO whose afraid of dying??A friend always told me that death is the only natural thing in this world.probably true coz if its your time no matter what you do he always has the last say.comparing our lives to a candle.once lighted we have no idea when it will be consumed,when will the flame stops.Not everybody were given the gifts to live,life is full of mysteries,who would tell that when our mothers were giving birth to us we will be born,anybody can have a baby,but not all are sure if they live once they are pulled out on their mothers' womb.God has plans for us,for now what we can do is to follow his teachings,it may sound so difficult especially when our Faith is tested,which I know everyone in experiencing.I have my up's and down for sometime now,through this I became more understanding on some matters I at first did not understand,Be good,do good, share the blessings you have,we make a lot of mistakes but at the end Indeed Life is so simple.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone will ever be ready for death, but faith and love will get you through it all. Keep your faith and let the love of your family and friends ease the pain.

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete