Saturday, January 2, 2010

WELCOMING 2010

Its been a year ago since I posted my first blog,How time surely flies,Lot of things had happened one of which is the passing away of my father,until now we are at grief but I know he would not liked it if we continue to do that,He would always tell us that life has to move on,Despite the hardship and the tragedies that we had experience I'm still thankful that the Lord has been good to us and always at our side.

I thank all of my newly found friends in this blog,though I'm not that active during my grieving days I see to it that I have found time to update myself.I have contacted a few of my friends way back my childhood days and the feeling is unexplainable.

Lastly,I wish everybody a Happy New year,may this year be filled with blessings from above and may the Lord guide us in everything we do,as for me, The Hope,will always be here that what ever happened be it good or bad,there is always a rainbow after the Rain.

So Year 2010.I welcome you with open arms.

HAPPY THREE KINGS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back to blogging and online. Hope to see more posting. I love your posts. Happy New Year and Happy Three Kings! Hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete