Saturday, January 3, 2009

welcome 2009

2008 was a very crucial year for us,2 members of the family is afflicted with the big C,but still lot of blessings were given to us especially on financial matters.We have to spend Christmas and New Year for the first time at the hospital.We almost loss our dad and my sister is undergoing her chemo but as always my mom always told us to keep on praying .Never stop to call on divine intervention.We are seven girls,4 of them had to attend the financial matters,on my part I'm the caregiver (i loss my job 3 years ago),Lot of patience required.At times I do cry a lot but what keeps me going probably is because despite the fact lots of problems arises be it emotional or financial there"s always someone up there who knows what you need.
So whats for 2009,I'm very happy that finally i was able to contact my childhoodfriend Marissa ,our communication was cut short 10 years ago.I had my family at my side and a daughter who i know loves me and understand me despite my shortcomings.
And so 2009 I welcome you with open arms trials and hardship may arise but in the end for sure there's always a rainbow after the rain.

1 comment:

  1. I love your words. What hope you must have in your heart to welcome the new year with open arms and live with faith in there always being a rainbow after the rain. I have found that to be true in my own life when I trust God with my circumstances. May God bring you and your family comfort and strength.

    ReplyDelete